HQ Photography Prints
When a print is bought from HQ Photography, you will receive a high quality print from a 3rd party source in which printing is handled. Either www.shutterfly.com or www.photoworks.com is used for printing. Each one of these companies uses high quality photo paper. Shutterfly uses Fuji Crystal Archive Paper, so your images will be crystal clear and bursting with rich, full colors, and sharp, crisp whites. And they’ll stay looking great for a lifetime. Photoworks uses Kodak paper for all of the prints, and their quality control team reviews every photo. Each one comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Color or black and white
- Glossy or matte photo paper
Process that takes place once a print is ordered:
- Customer purchases a print on www.hqphotography.com.
- Within 1-2 business days HQ Photography will receive your order and process it to be printed from www.shutterfly.com or www.photoworks.com.
- Within 1-2 business days www.shutterfly.com or www.photoworks.com will process your picture and have it printed.
- After it is printed it will be shipped out to the customer in a package from www.shutterfly.com or www.photoworks.com directly to you.